Internet MBA: How To Start A Software Business (Without Writing A Line Of Code) by Tom Hunt
• How would it feel to walk out of your corporate office for the final time?
• Or are you sick and tired of undifferentiated online business models that create no long term value?
• Or are you tired of looking for a tech cofounder to get your startup idea off the ground?
You are in the right place...
Internet MBA: How To Start A Software Business (Without Writing A Line Of Code) will walk you through a revolutionary, proven process for starting a software business, regardless of whether you have an awesome idea, a large bank account and without you having to write code.
Previously, the ability to create a software company was restricted to coders with access to venture capital, though now as technology advances… the barriers to entry have dropped JUST enough for the ambitious entrepreneur to take advantage of a shared services and a global talent pool.
The main issue now becomes navigating the treacherous obstacles that await the entrepreneur on the road to building an automated value/cash producing system.
Fortunately, Tom has spent the past 4 years making all the mistakes, so that you don’t have to.
You may be stuck in a soulless corporate career, looking for a new innovative and profitable Internet business model or want to launch your startup.
Regardless... you need a process.
You need to step by step, proven process to follow that will take you by the hand and guide you through the treacherous jungle that is the Internet in 2017.
There are few business models that offer both profitability and differentiation to the same extent as Software As A Service.
And the best part?
When your value/cash producing system is operating effectively… this system is extremely value to potential acquirers, as you the owner… are not directly involved with the value creation process.
(Oh and by the way… this is how almost anyone get’s rich… by selling a cash producing asset)
And who better to learn from than someone who has made ALL of the mistakes before?
Wait… who is this Tom Hunt guy?
After studying Chemistry @ Imperial College London Tom went to work for the Big 4 Accounting Company E&Y and global management consulting firm Accenture.
The only issue was… he didn’t give a sh*t about the work.
After 2 years in the corporate world, things had to change…
And they did, when he sold his first pair of male leggings to someone that we didn’t know through the internet in 2013 (find out how in the book ;)).
Tom then spent the next 4 years investing a disproportionate amount of his time in building internet businesses.
This journey has lead Tom to speak at a TEDx event about failure, pitch to the Dragons’ in male leggings and travel the world, all whilst building, scaling and selling internet businesses.
You will learn:
• My personal productivity rituals that enable me to run 4 different online businesses and still have time for gym/yoga/friends/hobbies
• The exact process Tom goes through when searching for new software business ideas (so you can pick out your own awesome idea)
• The ONLY 4 methods you can use to build the first iteration of your software product
• How to work effectively with an outsourced development team to build your product at a fraction of the cost of an onshore agency
• How to find your first Beta Testers and initial customers for free (and get them to actually use your product)
• A step by step process to convert those first users into paying customers (within weeks of starting development)
• A foolproof strategy to growing from your first 10 customers up to 100 (with little investment in advertising)
Follow the process in this book and with Tom’s guidance you will have a software business with paying customers in the next 4 weeks.
What’s stopping you from building a business that will provide you the time and financial freedom you deserve?
About The Author...
Tom Hunt is a TEDx Speaker, Dragons' Den Failure & Internet Entrepreneur.
He spent 4 years obtaining a masters degree in Chemistry from Imperial College London before joining the herd in a management consulting role in the City Of London.
After realising that he didn't really give a sh*t about the work that he was doing he left and has spent the past 5 years he has spent a disproportionate amount of his time learning how to build businesses on the Internet.
Tom now splits his time between building more internet business systems, angel investing and educating others about what he learns.
Other Books By Tom Hunt
|Total Active Books:||
6100||Books Added this week:||
||Total Active Authors:||
||New Authors this week:||
Sign Up For Our Weekly
INDIE NEW RELEASES List!
NOTE: We hate spam too and will never give out your email to others
Copyright© 2017 Achilles Art LLC. All brand names and product names used on this website are trade names, service marks, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Furthermore, no mentioned product or brand endorses this website. indiebooklounge.com is in no way affiliated, sponsored or in any way the property of or responsibility of Google.com. Google®, Amazon®, Amazon.com, Kindle®, Barnes&Noble®, bn.com, PubIt®, Nook®, or smashwords.com other than standard reseller and/or affiliate agreements. Updated 01-19-2016 (Server Version 2.1).
* All information on books presented is the responsibility of the author / submittter to Indie Book Lounge (IBL). IBL is not resonsible for inaccuracies in the title, description, price, links, etc. for books listed. Please direct all inquiries regarding books listed to their respective author.