How To REBUILD YOURSELF by George Alexandru
Free yourself from chronic pain, anxiety, and depression, and heal chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), complex post-traumatic stress disorder (CPTSD), and emotional trauma with this life-changing guide.
Born out of author George Alexandru's personal experience with prolonged illness and disability, How to REBUILD YOURSELF will empower you to rebuild yourself and thrive.
- The way you can get out of your pain is to go into it. Never let your pain alone. Learn how to alter the pain mechanisms.
- Break up your habitual patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. Learn how to modulate your inner state and behavior.
- Stop automatic conditioned responses without being overwhelmed or frightened by them. Learn how to control your physical and mental processes and states.
- Change your brain structure and function. Train your brain to do the things that matter most.
- Discover what is behind your physical pain and mental suffering. Find out how to experience healing and happiness.
About The Author...
George is a London-based author with special interest in cognitive neuroscience, memory and emotions, behavior and self-control, psychological identities and Ego, and how to overcome chronic pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, trauma, depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder.
His books were born out of his personal experience with prolonged illness and disability, which left him unable to function for years. After accumulated extended periods of distressing or disturbing experiences, living in dissatisfaction and avoiding undigested emotional debris, he developed diseases that consumed him and made him impossible to keep up with the demands of life. At some point, when the reactions of his body already reached the point of a disability, he started to experience rapid muscular and cognitive fatigability. With any attempt at physical or mental effort, he had abnormal symptoms the day after, feeling horrible as if he was poisoned, and not having enough energy for any activity at least a few days.
Because he never knew what to do or look for his well-being, he ended up experiencing persistent and recurrent exhaustion, inflammation, flu-like symptoms, general malaise, extreme dizziness, muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, severe headaches or migraines, trigeminal neuralgia, non-restorative sleep, sensitivity to noise, light, odors, chemicals, and foods, intolerance of extremes of heat and cold, etc. Eventually, he got secondary psychological issues as depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
After having his share of negative reactions, impatience, insensitivity, lack of understanding in general as well as ignorance and dismissiveness from professionals, he has started to study and develop his own methods to overcome chronic pain and mental suffering. George wrote the books that, if he had read them a long time ago, would have prevented him from getting sick. He also thinks we are responsible for whatever needs healing in our lives, and it takes great courage to face ourselves.
Other Books By George Alexandru
|Total Active Books:||
6786||Books Added this week:||
||Total Active Authors:||
||New Authors this week:||
Sign Up For Our Weekly
INDIE NEW RELEASES List!
NOTE: We hate spam too and will never give out your email to others
Copyright© 2018 Achilles Art LLC. All brand names and product names used on this website are trade names, service marks, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Furthermore, no mentioned product or brand endorses this website. indiebooklounge.com is in no way affiliated, sponsored or in any way the property of or responsibility of Google.com. Google®, Amazon®, Amazon.com, Kindle®, Barnes&Noble®, bn.com, PubIt®, Nook®, or smashwords.com other than standard reseller and/or affiliate agreements. Updated 01-19-2016 (Server Version 2.1).
* All information on books presented is the responsibility of the author / submittter to Indie Book Lounge (IBL). IBL is not resonsible for inaccuracies in the title, description, price, links, etc. for books listed. Please direct all inquiries regarding books listed to their respective author.